Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > worksheet about drugs in spanish    

worksheet about drugs in spanish

morganalin
Portugal

worksheet about drugs in spanish

I �m having some problems finding a worksheet which deals with the subject Drugs in Spanish. The group is a B1 level aged 14-16. Do you have anything? Can u send it?

I �m also searching for a song related to that subject. I googled and I found a few in Spanish but I don �t know which one is the best. I wonder if you could suggest one that you have already used. 

Many thanks in advance for your help. 

Hugs 

10 Apr 2014      

lauraconte
Argentina

Hi morganalin!

I definitely recommend you "Skalipso" by "Las Pastillas del abuelo" and "Me est�s atrapando otra vez" by Andr�s Calamaro. These two are the best ones though they have some colloquial expressions (not too many) your students may find difficult to understand. In my point of view, "Skalipso" is better if you hope for a debate about the subject after listening to the song.

I couldn �t find any useful worksheet for the subject, but maybe you can make your own worksheet related to the song you choose. 

Hope you find this useful!

10 Apr 2014     

florimago
Spain

Hi morganalin : I think you can fin this song useful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0msp6l1pU

10 Apr 2014