Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Free graded readers    

Free graded readers

Koenigin der Nacht
Cyprus

Free graded readers

Hello! Do you happen to know of any downloadable free graded readers for levels upper-elementary to upper-intermediate? Basically, for Ss aged 12-14. I have been looking online for some time now but I haven �t found anything substantial. I would appreciate any help. Thanks beforehand. Koenigin der Nacht

14 Apr 2014      

cheezels
New Zealand

http://www.readinga-z.com/

Where I work we love these so much that we bought a subscription where you have unlimited downloads for a year. We downloaded everything but have continued with our subscription anyway.

The last letters in the alphabet have challenging texts for the suitable for the age group that you are looking for.

There is a free trial where you can download some of them and there are also ones that are free from each level to try too.
There are comprehension worksheets for each book as well as grammar/other types of worksheets. 

14 Apr 2014     

s.lefevre
Brazil

This is the site of our collegues.

14 Apr 2014     

Koenigin der Nacht
Cyprus

Thank you dear friends. Very useful.

17 Apr 2014