Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some HELP!!! How would you translate the last sentence into portuguese? "If any, technical and commercial qualifications of the draft contract (Draft of Contract, Appendix A - unpriced, Appendix D - Scope of Work)."    

I need some HELP!!! How would you translate the last sentence into portuguese? "If any, technical and commercial qualifications of the draft contract (Draft of Contract, Appendix A - unpriced, Appendix D - Scope of Work)."

S�rgio(o)
Portugal

I need some HELP!!! How would you translate the last sentence into portuguese? "If any, technical and commercial qualifications of the draft contract (Draft of Contract, Appendix A - unpriced, Appendix D - Scope of Work)."

A - UN-PRICED TECHNICAL OFFER which shall contain: Technical Proposals comprising but not limited to the following documentation: The details of any subcontract. Note: total sub-contracting and cascade subcontracting are not allowed Tenderer shall provide an Organization Chart of the organization that it intends to set up for the performance of the SERVICES Tenderer �s acceptance and confirmation of ability to start the SERVICES by Commencement Date of May 20th, 2014. Technical Documentation as per Appendix ID" - Scope of Work If any, technical and commercial qualifications of the draft contract (Draft of Contract, Appendix A - unpriced, Appendix D - Scope of Work).

28 Apr 2014