Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELPPP PLEASE. URGENTLY    

HELPPP PLEASE. URGENTLY

sdonmez
Turkey

HELPPP PLEASE. URGENTLY

Dear colleagues

I can �t send any document, cant do any conributions.. whenever I try one, on the sceen ıt says SERVER ERROR Angry with BIG RED LETTERS.. SERVER ERROR.. so annoying.. having the same problem for a long time indeed. So anybody else dealing with the same problem. Or any advice / help for me ?? thank you so much..

17 May 2014      

nesr-in
Turkey

Maybe it �s due to the size limit.Check your document size,it may be too large.Worksheets should be 500 kb and powerpoints should be 2 mb.I hope it helps you 

17 May 2014     

Hajerka
Tunisia

I have the same problem, I no longer contribute with any worksheet

18 May 2014     

Makigi
Croatia

maybe you should contact Victor and tell him about your problem, I �m sure he �ll help

18 May 2014     

florimago
Spain

Hi, I agree with Nesr-in, you may be using lots of pictures that are heavy , try to remove some of them or compress them , if this is the case . Hope it helps

18 May 2014     

sdonmez
Turkey

thanks for your replies, but ı tried every possile ways.. and sure that ıt ısn �t more than 505 :(( ı think ı will send a message again to the admistrative.. have lots of things to contıbute.. bot unfotunately ı can2t.. hope to solve it :) thanksss againnnnn

19 May 2014