Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Take pity on me!    

Take pity on me!

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Take pity on me!

I �m really wanting to download some of your beautiful worksheets - somebody please download my famous people cards on http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=177330#thetop,  they �re great for "Who am I?" games and took me ages to make!!  Many thanks!

10 Feb 2009      

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Ah, what a lovely bunch you are!  I see some downloads already.  MMMMWAHHH (that �s a kiss!)

10 Feb 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

Sorry, without intending to offend, you �re not supposed to advertise your workshhets in the forum. The forum is for other things. If you need to download, upload more worksheets and people might download them if they find them interesting.
Just be patient, you �ll have your 30 points if you keep working.

10 Feb 2009     

Jull
Finland

If everybody acts like this?!

10 Feb 2009     

Mietz
Germany

I don �t agree with the advertising own worksheets either, but given that you got your 32 points, be careful, that you don �t spend more than two. I think you lose your premium membership, if the difference between points and downloads is less than 30.

Actually - can somebody back me up on that one or am I wrong about this?

10 Feb 2009     

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Ok, I �ve got the message.  Thank you to those who understood though xxx

10 Feb 2009