Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > sorry!!!    

sorry!!!

moemendhia
Tunisia

sorry!!!

I �m so sorry to everyone who found my today �s work uploaded twice !It �s the first time that happened to me,perhaps because I was at first confused with the pdf matter, honestly I don �t know how it was uploaded twice,I tried to remove the second uploaded copy but in vain!so again sorry!!!

21 May 2014      

basma zerelli
Tunisia

never mind.It �s ok and was obvious that it wasn �t in purpose.

21 May 2014     

moemendhia
Tunisia

thank you dear friend for your nice words ,but really felt embarrassed , hope everyone will understand that it was not in purpose ! 

21 May 2014     

omarengteacher
Peru

next to your posted work, there is an option to delete the printable, or to edit it. That might help. 

21 May 2014     

moemendhia
Tunisia

omarengteacher :I tried but the printable does not open & I got this message "sorry the printable has been reported �

21 May 2014     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

Now, what is the problem if you post a worksheet twice??? As long as you apologized, there must be no problem. I think that such such an unintentional mistake should not be a bone of contention. And after all, to err is human! On your behalf, I do apologize to everyone for such a mistake. 

22 May 2014     

primpi
United Kingdom

daer friend dont worry i �m sure we all have a few problems now and agian when we upload you have apologized and it isn �t a big problem hugs from italy

22 May 2014