Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Unsuscribe    

Unsuscribe

amargar82
Spain

Unsuscribe

Hello I would like to unsuscribe. I haven �t found the way. Can anybody tell me how to do it? Thank you very much.

24 May 2014      

darryn
United Kingdom

I �m not exactly  sure what you mean by-  the way.  But I guess you mean - how to download things. Well.  first you have to make something like a worksheet on MS Word.  or draw it and scan it - if you �re good at drawing- or send in a plan for a lesson. Something you think other teachers can use. Then convert it to .pdf and .doc then upload it. After someone downloads it you get  points which you can download material with. I hope this helps. Darryn.

24 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh I was thinking she might want to delete her account? First, I would ask �why? � We are a great community of teachers, even if we say so ourselves. If you want to go ahead, there must be a delete button somewhere....

24 May 2014     

florimago
Spain

Hi, If you definitely want to unsuscribe , "registation" says that :"If you want to cancel your account, please contact the administrator " Good luck

24 May 2014