Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spammer or hacker?    

Spammer or hacker?

Peter Hardy
Australia

Spammer or hacker?

Seems to be worse. Seems like we �ve been hacked. I couldn �t click anywhere at the top of our webpage, without being diverted to this horrible spammers � website. Aaaaargh.

25 May 2014      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Thank goodness it �s all back to normal. Thanks Victor.

25 May 2014     

darryn
United Kingdom

Hijacked is a suitable word. I couldn�t sign in today, and I was angry to think that people will go to those underhanded lengths to stick an advert in our faces. I personally would never buy from dealers who use these strong-arm tactics. 

25 May 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Thank you Victor , I was stunned this morning when I discovered that the site had been Hacked , couldn �t login ,and was quite desperate !What �s the point of hacking  a site where teachers simply want to share their work? I am happy to have come back from a nice sunny day in the country and being able to see my colleagues � contributions of today! Thanks Victor!:Clap Sylvie.

25 May 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Why would anyone hacked a site like this? It was a mess when I logged in....and couldn �t do anything....

Anyway:
Alleluia! Our site is back! Thanks so much Victor! Thumbs Up Clap

Greetings from sunny Portugal!
Ascincoquinas.

25 May 2014     

Jessisun
Argentina

Thanks God everything has gone back to normal!!! Yesterday that spam page drove me mad!!!

25 May 2014     

AdamoEnzo
Italy

same to me

25 May 2014