Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > All praise to creators.    

All praise to creators.

darryn
United Kingdom

All praise to creators.

Can anyone tell me anything about �Victor �. I have guessed he is the creator or manager of the website but I am curious to know more about him. Or if he isn �t shy perhaps he can tell me himself. Also I thought he should get some credit for his diligent efforts. I don �t want to pry, but to hear the name reverentially  mentioned makes me want to know more. 

25 May 2014      

Mariethe House
France

This is Victor:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/searchauthors.asp?username=victor&country=Any&B2=Search#thetop

more here:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=&username=victor&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

And if you want to send him an email to praise him, here you areBig smile

26 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

�Ominously � mentioned, Darryn! Indeed, sir! You mean �reverentially �, I think.Wink Victor has created something beautiful for us. He prefers to let us get on with it and share with each other and gain from each other, while he works quietly behind the scenes. He is shy, by the way. He did a radio interview a while back and I saw a transcript of it - a google search might find it. It didn �t let on much about the man though, but a private person may well want to remain so. I had this curiosity when I first joined here. Maybe one day he will grant one of us an in-depth interview with him that can be published on here! I �m quite good at that sort of thing ....

26 May 2014     

darryn
United Kingdom

Yes reverentially is a nicer word. I think I meant big, unknown. But I have a face to the name now.

26 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

But I still haven �t had the call to do the interview... And I �ve got Spanish GCSE. Oh, well. 

26 May 2014