Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > tHE DOWNLOAD IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOU SEE ON SCREEN    

tHE DOWNLOAD IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOU SEE ON SCREEN

naddou
Tunisia

tHE DOWNLOAD IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOU SEE ON SCREEN

Dear Victor and any colleagues and friends who can help,

I don �t know why but something is wrong today. I have downloaded several contribution  and what you get is something different(i want to download endtermtest3-8th form and i get End of term test3-9th form. I have lost free downloads and I don �t get what I want. PLEASE HELP VICTOR or any other member

26 May 2014      

Jayho
Australia

Could it be that members are uploading two different documents?

26 May 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

I complained about the same issue yesterday since three of the contributions I downloaded were different from what was on screen. Omarengteacher drew the same conclusion.

Victor, maybe it �s time you put a new item into the reasons to report a prontable: The pdf and the actual printable don �t match at all.

26 May 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Members are reporting the problem using the reason The document is empty or corrupted

27 May 2014     

dackala
Serbia

I suppose they didn �t do that on purpose. Maybe they have documents which are named similarly so they are making  mistakes in a hurry. I think it �s better to pm those members before reporting?
And a suggestion for those who frequently upload differend pdf is that it �s better to make a special folder for your uploaded wss and to check several times if the name of the documents are ok, so you could proceed with uploading.

27 May 2014     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I reported one of those documents, but when you view it, it is empty. Once reported, it isn �t the announced document.

27 May 2014