Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Life in the past    

Life in the past

caraina_22
Argentina

Life in the past

Hello!! I need your help.... I�m trying to find a picture of life in the past with wrong information, for example, "In the old days people didn�t  travel by car or planes. They travelled by horse."
 I�ve been looking everywhere with no results..... if you know where to find one please let me know!!
Thanks in advance!! 

27 May 2014      

darryn
United Kingdom

So are you saying you want the picture to show wrong information-like cowboys riding a motorbike or something. Or you want words on the picture that give wrong information. If the former,  you might find it hard to get exactly what you want, I �m not sure. You could do it with photoshop. Or the latter you can just add text with windows paint. Give us some examples. There is a picture here of a roman soldier next to a van on google images- type in � modern roman soldier � and look down the page.

27 May 2014     

margmir
Portugal

Hi! Why don �t you search for pictures taken from old time parodies? You will probably find a lot of situations like those. I can �t remember any film right now, but I �m sure I �ve seen Romans wearing wristwatches and stuff like that!

Good luck ;) !

27 May 2014     

margmir
Portugal

Hi! Why don �t you search for pictures taken from old time parodies? You will probably find a lot of situations like those. I can �t remember any film right now, but I �m sure I �ve seen Romans wearing wristwatches and stuff like that!

Good luck ;) !

27 May 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

To augment what margmir suggested, try Googling "anachronism" or "anachronistic."

27 May 2014     

douglas
United States

Maybe this link will help:

Cheers,
Douglas

28 May 2014