Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I need help !!    

I need help !!

whomi
Iran

I need help !!

Hi everyone, I need your help over here!I �m working at a primary school and summer is close. I have to choose an animation series or T.v. series to develop some material for fifth graders at primary school.Needless to say, they are high-stream students with high expectations. I would be grateful if you could help me with some series which are pedagogical and at the same time eye-catching for these 12-year-old kids!!!!! best regards,

5 Jun 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Rugrats, All Grown up! Maybe? Can someone give a second opinion on this one? I�m not sure about its pedagogical value.... I doubt any modern animated series for teens has pedagogical value....

6 Jun 2014     

whomi
Iran

Thanks a million!!! What about Nickelodeon �s educational series?

6 Jun 2014     

scami
Spain

I have some new students (aged 9-12) that are big fans of Big Time Rush and Victorius, they love the music also, so I have to create song worksheets for them :) I already uploaded a couple here. It really motivates them a lot! In the future I plan to discuss also favourite episodes with them. I don �t know about the pedagogical value since I don �t watch them myself. I �ve been following for some time iCarly, my son (7) liked it as it �s very funny, you can check this too.

6 Jun 2014     

whomi
Iran

Many thanks:)

6 Jun 2014