Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS...    

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS...

spied-d-aignel
France

Yes I agree that we must help each other , see message above  but this site is allowed to work if we respect certain rules , for ex instructions  in English and not Spanish ( I �ve never learnt Spanish) and if this is just one doc you need  , well you can download it and lose one of your points (this is what I had to do  when I first registered)  or send  a PM to the  author.Hope it helps.

6 Jun 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

The fellow teacher now has 36 points.

6 Jun 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Of course we help each other, so I downloaded a WS, despite the Spanish (??). But let �s remember the proverb "Give a man a fish an you feed him for a day, but teach the man how to fish, and you �ll feed him for a lifetime." Isn �t that what teachers do? To Mariethe: many people are ruled out in this world, and suffer indeed, because too many other people don �t live by one simple rule: Be Good. In short, rules are important. Cheers.

6 Jun 2014     

Mariethe House
France

A contradiction, Peter?

By downloading this ws, You proved to be good !You didn �t go and report it like some others did! So you didn �t follow the rules of this site. For once you made an exception to the rule! Well done! There are are always exceptions to the ruleWink

6 Jun 2014     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Clap, Mariethe.

6 Jun 2014     

omarengteacher
Peru

I just hope this way of asking doesn �t get usual. At least he could have tried with a PM to any Spanish-speaker teacher asking for help. Let �s help him once and let �s move on, I hope this teacher also gets some free time to present a ws or 2.

6 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

When you are part of a group , as we are, we must obey the rules ... everything would be a chaos wihout them ...Even though no problem to help somebody who needs help , that�s the aim of most of communities, groups .... and we are part of one of the greatest, aren�t we ? But I must confess I �m lost ... what do spaniards have to do with all this stuff ? Look at my flag!!!

6 Jun 2014     

anaisabel001
Spain

Mariethe,Clap

6 Jun 2014     

yanogator
United States

@omar,
That �s part of the reason many of us try to discourage this, because it just opens the door for hundreds of people to ask the same favor. It �s really a difficult choice, because we definitely want to be helpful, but following the rules is important.

Bruce

6 Jun 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

As has been pointed out, there is a wait for points, so this isn�t the appropriate way to ask for help for the following day, anyway. A pm to an established member asking them to download the desired ws and send it via email would be the way forward for anybody desperate for a ws. But seriously, get a life! Do something else. Teach them about trees or something...You only have to look through the window for your resource (hopefully). 

7 Jun 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >