Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Listening Audio Files    

Listening Audio Files

regina. di
Brazil

Listening Audio Files

Hi, everyone!
It �s been more than a week that I downloaded the activity and asked for the audio files for that. I haven �t got a reply or anything! Does anyone have it?? What should I do?? Should I report it??
Cheers,
Regina.
English worksheet: Listening TEST on the topic Listening TEST on the topic "The Media" - subtopic "The British Press" for Intermediate or Lower Advanced Students

This is a listening test my evening students did yesterday (2 pages + KEY + Tapescript included. I�ll send the CD tracks of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th exercises by mail to those who have already sent me their address - no need to ask.) First,students fill in a table qith the features of quality and popular newspapers. Then they match the newspapers according to the description and finally, for this part, they do a multiple choice exercise. The 2nd part: students listen to 8 commercials and identify them; listen to 2 dialogues at the newsstand and do a T/F exercise plus a short answers respectively. Have a GREAT DAY/Evening! mena:)))))

Date: 24 - Mar - 2009
 Level:intermediate

Copyright � 24/3/2009  Filomena Semi�o
Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner.

contact   
Portugal 

see more worksheets by mena22

6 Jun 2014      

Sonn
Russian Federation

No, you shouldn �t.  As far as I can see, the ws doesn �t break any rule. Besides, the tapescript is included into the file and any teacher can read it in class even if he/she doesn �t have the audio.

6 Jun 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Oh no you shouldn �t report this ws , Mena has been a great contributor and this ws dates from 2009, she says  in the information that she would send the audio files but that was back in 2009 and now she doesn �t contribute on such a regular basis , so if  she doesn �t answer , it may mean that she �s not around at the moment!

6 Jun 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

No, you mustn �t report it. Mena uploaded this well before the rule that you had to include the audio link came into play. She is a wonderful contributor. Sometimes at school, I find myself needing a ws on something or other at the last minute. I type in the topic and press enter. If something by Mena comes up, I breathe a sigh of relief; don �t even check it, just download.  

Here �s to Mena. Clap Beer

6 Jun 2014     

yoyita
Chile

please can you send me the audios please

6 Jun 2014     

joy2bill
Australia

Perhaps if someone was mailed this by the way Mena way back when, they could publish the links or offer to send them on by the way email. There must be someone who knows. I agree with you that Mena �s contributions are always outstanding.

6 Jun 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Mena is one of the greatest contributors on this site, and since the ws doesn �t break any rule you shouldn �t report, of course. I know you may be frustrated because of the audio file, but she is probably busy or has some problems in her private life. What you need to do is to ask  the members for the audio file who have it.

I don �t have it, so I can �t help, but I agree with Lynne-I dont � check her wss..They are flawless!
Thanks Mena!!Hug

7 Jun 2014     

habibb
Tunisia

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=41397

7 Jun 2014     

mfraczek
France

You shouldn �t report Mena. She is a great contributor and her worksheet are simply gorgeous. Last September, I downloaded one of her "old" ws which was a listening comprehension and she sent me the audio file by mail. You just have to be patient and wait, I � m sure Mena will answer you.
Murielle

7 Jun 2014     

bamarcia
Brazil

Hi Regina! You can�t report one of the greatest contributors at elsprintables because she is too busy to reply (or might not even have seen your request or received your email if you did email her as requested)  As you can see, this worksheet was uploaded over FIVE YEARS ago. Mena is really helpful and does care about us all and it would be unfair of you to report her as the rules were different when the worksheet was created.

7 Jun 2014     

dackala
Serbia

You have the audio files here: https://rhinospike.com/audio_requests/silverteacher/19907/ , but you need to be logged in, which is free. It �s A.E. accent, though. But I don �t see any problem. 

7 Jun 2014