Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for ESL teachers in Spain!!!!    

Looking for ESL teachers in Spain!!!!

Jessisun
Argentina

Looking for ESL teachers in Spain!!!!

Hello!!! I �m looking for some teachers who are from Spain because I need their help. I work in a private English institute with a group of teens in Argentina. As the World Cup is arriving, each class had a group from the World Cup. Mine got group � B � and my students had to choose a group among those countries in group �B �. My class chose     � Spain � and we need to look for information from Spain throught the year because at the end of the year, we have to present the class � work in the � End of the Year Culture Fair �. The classes finish in December, so by that time we need to have lots of things connected to Spain. We have been learning about some geographical stuff but we need more information as regards typical festivals, customs, celebrations (for Example Father �s Day, Independence Day among others). Because of that I thought it would be perfect to have a teacher from Spain helping me with this stuff...I �d be grateful to all the Spanish teachers who are willing to help me with this project!!!!! I �m looking forward to hearing from you soon!!!! Wink Regards from Argentina

6 Jun 2014      

amrodriguez
Spain

Hello . Jessisun, my name is Ana .I�m from Spain and I�d like to help you in this project. I�m working as a private tutor now, but I�ve been teaching English for more than twenty years up to date. If you think that I can be of any help, just contact me Best regards from Seville, Spain.Handshake

7 Jun 2014     

a.antonides
Spain

Hi Jessisun,
I �ll be glad to help you out with your project. Let me know what I can do for you. I �m also from the south, near Seville:-)
Bye, Anke

7 Jun 2014     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Jessiun,
You can count on me. I �m from thte north,Asturias.
Hugs Hug
Ana Isabel

7 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

If I could be of any help ... I �m from the south of Galicia !!!

7 Jun 2014     

meviro
Spain

Hi! If you need help I could help you. Please, let me know what you need.
 I �m from Andaluc�a, in the South of Spain. My county is C�rdoba.
Bye

8 Jun 2014