Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hapy Holidays    

Hapy Holidays

Peter Hardy
Australia

Hapy Holidays

Hi Everybody. Following the discussions on missing sound files I uploaded a tutorial about putting sounds in Worksheets, for users of Word 2010. A few people downloaded it already, so another problem in this world is solved :-) After that milestone, it �s time for me to take a holiday. No big deal, if I had normal school holidays, but I don �t. After almost two years of teaching non-stop, six hours a day, and solving the world �s problems, I hope you keep up the good work till I �m back. Thanks for all your support and stimulating remarks over these two years, the odd corrections (I �m almost perfect, but not infallible, Mariethe), and above all your contributions. But no worries. The gods willing, I �ll be back. Cheers, Peter.

8 Jun 2014      

abba
Spain

Have a great time and enjoy a lot!!!!

8 Jun 2014     

darryn
United Kingdom

Peter, I wish you a great holiday. It sounds like you have earned it. Hope to see you here again soon and hear more of your  valuable comments.  Darryn.

8 Jun 2014     

EstherLee76
Peru

Enjoy your sabbatical.  Come back soon. Thanks for the tutorial!

8 Jun 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

Peter, have a great time and enjoy your time off. I haven �t been a member of this wonderful community for long, but I am definitely going to miss you here.

8 Jun 2014     

sarguero
Spain

Enjoy your holidays and hope the weather will be fine Thumbs Up

8 Jun 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Your holidays photo in a cats coat looks super!:) Good beginning! Enjoy your time!

8 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

Just enjoy yourself ... but come back , will you ?

8 Jun 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Relax, enjoy your holidays and DO come back, will you? Wink

(now time to learn Portuguese: BOAS F�RIAS!)Embarrassed

8 Jun 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Happy holidays Peter. Have yourself a great time; you deserve your time off. I hope you are not gone too long, though.

Lynne

8 Jun 2014     

ShakespeareGroupie
Canada

You �re not PURRFECT!!! You �ve shattered my illusions. :D 

Enjoy a well deserved rest, my friend.

8 Jun 2014     

1    2    Next >