Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > setting up a library    

setting up a library

dmharg
Greece

setting up a library

Hello my friends! I need your help once more. I want to make a library at my private school. I already have some books but they are too few. What can I do? I can �t afford to buy a lot and I don �t want to ask the parents to contribute (because of the economic crisis) . What can I do? Is there a site where I can buy books in really low prices? Thank you all so much :)

9 Jun 2014      

silvia.patti
Italy

On amazon you can buy used books for few euros
Silvia

9 Jun 2014     

maryse pey�
France

You can try Priceminister or Amazon. There are some good bargains. Sometimes you pay more for the transport than for the books !

9 Jun 2014     

rickbell
Brazil

How about a pdf library? I �m from Brazil and most of the books I want to buy are not for sale here so I collect books in PDF. I print and share them!

Guys, can anyone download one of my worksheets? i need one point in order to download an activity!

Cheers

9 Jun 2014     

Doot
Canada

Have you looked at Scholastic.com?  I know they ship world wide.

Rickbell make a new activity and perhaps you will get some points to download a worksheet.  

9 Jun 2014     

serzt
Turkey

Betterworldbooks great deals on second hand books and worldwide free shipping

9 Jun 2014     

Patricia Elvira
Perú

Why don �t suggest your parents to donate books that they don �t use?

9 Jun 2014     

marta_marta
Poland

If you order course books from the publishing companies, ask them to give you some free books. They usualy do that.
You can also try cooperating with US Embassy. 

9 Jun 2014     

Nuria08
Spain

The book depository and www.iberlibro.com are quite cheap, too. You can have a look there. They �ve got interesting bargains in many different languages, including English.

9 Jun 2014     

you_per7
Algeria

A friend of mine used to have the same problem. So he followed these steps to build a library:
First, he started a project: let �s build our library(with a possibility to bring  new or used books... pupils were happy to contribute )
second, he took the opportunity of the international book exhibition to buy new books .
Third, one of the teachers developed an Electronic Library with thousands of books. 

9 Jun 2014     

limeth
Slovakia

Hi, there is a nice on-line library. It is an International children�s digital library

http://en.childrenslibrary.org/

hope it�s useful

10 Jun 2014     

1    2    Next >