Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

oiseau bleu
Tunisia

Help

hi dear colleagues, here i am asking for your help again. Would you please help me with these two tasks that i had assigned for my 2nd year students, i would like to know all the possible answers. thanks

Circle the right option: Today, 31 countries with a population of half a billion people are experiencing chronic (water shortages / water�s shortages) for all or part of the year. 

Complete the following dialogue with one sentence in every space 

Mother: I can�t believe it! You�re still using the computer! I thought you�re busy doing your homework.

Daughter:������������������������������������.

Mother: Yes, but ���������������������������������.

Daughter: Don�t worry about my eyes, mum. These games aren�t silly at all. They help me to develop my mental abilities and teach me how to solve problems and make decisions.

Mother: That sounds interesting, but ��������������..

Daughter: I don�t need to have friends any more. The computer is my best friend. Besides, you and Dad are always out working or shopping. So these games are a comfort when I �m alone.

Mother: Oh, dear ����������������������.

10 Jun 2014      

yanogator
United States

There are unlimited answers, so you can �t know all the possibilities.

For the first one, it �s "water shortage".

In the dialogue, it should be "I thought you were busy..." not "I thought you �re busy...".

Bruce

10 Jun 2014