Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Upload Error    

Upload Error

itsmekenn
Thailand

Upload Error

Hi,

I �m new here and I �m trying to upload a Power Point, but I keep getting this error message. The size of the file is less than 2 MB. Is anyone else facing the same issue?If anyone has any idea about this please guide me.

Thanks

K

Error Message

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

10 Jun 2014      

sancuks
Tanzania

Hey. The 2 MB is too big. It shouldnt exceed 500 KB. THats is the only reason i think. Try to resize pictures if there are any in the document and try again. Good luck! 

S.

11 Jun 2014     

itsmekenn
Thailand

Hi Sancuks...Wow thats too bad....now it shouldn �t exceed 500KB? Earlier I could upload a Power Point Presentation of 1.3MB. Anyway, I �ll try to resize.
Thanks Man.

11 Jun 2014     

dackala
Serbia

For pp presentations the limit is 2mb, try again later maybe.

11 Jun 2014     

itsmekenn
Thailand

I did try quite a number of times but I just keep getting this error message. The format is as per the requirement, the size is less than 2MB, still it just won �t.Thumbs Down

12 Jun 2014     

rita.vicentini
Italy

Server Error 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Why???

15 Jun 2014