Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems uploading worksheets    

Problems uploading worksheets

demeuter
Belgium

Problems uploading worksheets

Did someone had the same problem today ?
I �m trying to upload my worksheet �Colours � (only 200) so I shouldn �t have any problems.Cry
Karina

11 Feb 2009      

anaisabel001
Spain

I �m having the same problem and my worksheet is only 43!   Confused

11 Feb 2009     

demeuter
Belgium

Victor heeeeeeeeeelp.

Karina

11 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

I uploaded 3 worksheets easily about half an hour ago. It`s probably just busy...keep trying!

11 Feb 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

I uploaded a worksheet (50kb) yesterday without the initial colours! So I uploaded a ws with colours but no colours appeared on the site. I managed to download it with colours, though. This really is weird... Probably I did something wrong although I wouldn �t know what... Meanwhile I hope you �ve managed to upload it, Karina.

Kristien

11 Feb 2009     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

I am having the same problem Karina. Don �t worry you �re not the only one.

11 Feb 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Here the same !! Confused

11 Feb 2009     

jadd
Morocco

I am having the same problem!! ooupssConfused

11 Feb 2009     

mr.sneeze
Bermuda

Please can someone help. I have tried on several occasions but can not upload any of my files to this site. Sometimes I get a message which says my file is not a doc file (which is not true) Other times the file is not found in my computer. It �s very frustrating especially seeing the amount of great worksheets here and I can �t download any !!!

Thanks a lot

marko

12 Feb 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

I once had problems uploading a file because the extension was .DOC and not .doc  I thought that upper and lower case didn �t make a difference, but apparently it did, and so check your extension.  Don �t know if this will help any but you can only try.

12 Feb 2009