Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can I download the materials here without earning points?    

How can I download the materials here without earning points?

milaw
United Kingdom

How can I download the materials here without earning points?

I �m just wondering if I could pay some fees instead of sending my worksheets, since I don �t have any points yet.

Also,is it the the new members can earn 30 free printable worksheets everyday? I don �t really understand the details, thanks for answering my questions.

12 Feb 2009      

dennismychina
China

Hi Millaw and welcome.

In a word, (or two) you can�t. This site is dedicated to the sharing of original teaching material. You will have to upload worksheets or power points and wait for other members to download them. So the better your material the faster they�ll be downloaded by other members and the faster you�ll accumulate points to enable you to download. Once you�ve acquired 30 points (through downloads of your work) you will become a �premium member� and then you will be able to download 30 new (posted on that day) worksheets per day.

You should read the rules of the site �what�s this� to find out more.

12 Feb 2009