Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reported contributions    

reported contributions

maestralidia
Italy

reported contributions

how can I find Yesterday reported contributions? can anybody answer me? thaks. Lidia

23 Jun 2014      

EstherLee76
Peru

Right above "New Posts" it says "Search Documents by Date".  I had to ask that question once.

23 Jun 2014     

maestralidia
Italy

thank you Esther, but I didn �t find. I mean yesterday reported contributions in moderator �s page. thanks. Lidia

23 Jun 2014     

douglas
United States

I pretty sure you can �t --once they have been on the moderator �s page for a day they are either deleted or filed as normal.

23 Jun 2014     

maestralidia
Italy

thank you Douglas. this is a problem because the moderators wrote me that one of my old worksheet was removed yestaerday. it is "describing people and more exercises" . I looked for it in my works but I don �t understand wich one has been reported. I probably changed the name when I uploaded it time ago. so I can �t change the image now and upload it again. so, can anybody send it to me, pls. thks. Lidia

23 Jun 2014