Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Powerpoint experts-or close to.    

Powerpoint experts-or close to.

darryn
United Kingdom

Powerpoint experts-or close to.

I have made a scoreboard on a powerpoint game where the numbers are underneath each other and dissappear when you click on it to reveal the next number underneath. The problem is I want many slides in my game. So how can I create or revisit this same page without it resetting the scores to zero again. I tried a custom show but it reset itself upon revisiting it. I want to carry over the scores to the next slide or go back to the page (not reset) then go to the next page in my game sequence. Is it possible? Thanks in advance for your help. Darryn.

25 Jun 2014      

ELOJOLIE274
France

try creating a "link" to question 1, then on the slide of question 1 a "link" back to the slide of the scoreboard etc... it should work because you �re not actually moving forward of backward, you �re just skipping slides if you see what I mean...
hope it helps.

26 Jun 2014     

darryn
United Kingdom

elojolie Thanks very much, that works very well. On the score page I can create some link boxes that disappear each time to reveal the next page link underneath. Then back to score pagr e.t.c.  Darryn.

26 Jun 2014