Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help     

help

florimago
Spain

help

Hi, I �m just wondering if any of you could send me samples of invoices, despatch notes, delivery notes ... all that stuff for a business course . Thanks in advance Flori

28 Jun 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you tried googling those things? There are usually free samples that you can use.

28 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

yes , dear ueslteacher , but I haven�t found free sites , you always have to register ... ;((

28 Jun 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Here is onne site with a free sample of an invoice http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/blank-invoice.html

28 Jun 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

This search in google ondispatch note template excel 

resulted in some sited with temlates in doc form, but when you click the links, they  will be saved to your computer, so I didn �t open the links. Instead I am sending the search link for you to  use.

28 Jun 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Here is a free deiivery note template

Here is the search I used in case you want to find a different result.

28 Jun 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Just posting this as the link in the previous post was distorting the page

30 Jun 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Thank you Jayho and my apologies. On my computer screen the links wrapped (stayed with the boundaries) and did not distort the page, so I thank you for correcting it for those whose display was affected.

30 Jun 2014