Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Blog - Learning can be fun!    

Blog - Learning can be fun!

Peperutkaa
Macedonia

Blog - Learning can be fun!

Hello everyone!
I would like to share my blog with you all. Just started it today although I have been saving all of these videos for quite some time.There are just a few at the moment but I will update it regularly. Besides all the lovely worksheets we have here I believe that we can also share some other ideas and experiences from the classroom.
Please check it out when you find the time and let me know if you find it useful.
I don �t know which one you prefer, they have the same content. Thanks!

http://teacheremilijana.blogspot.com/

http://teacheremi.tumblr.com/

14 Jul 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Peperutkaa BTW are these your students? Make sure you have their parents � written permission to film them and post those videos on your blog. 
All the best to you with your blog:) BTW you can involve students in writing posts in the blog as part of the course.
You can also mention your blog in your profile here, this way people, who download your materials, will be able to follow your blog.

To other forumers: guess what teachers are doing at 3-4 am... they are posting videos in their blogs:)

14 Jul 2014     

Peperutkaa
Macedonia

Thank you for your comment and advice. Yes, these are my students and yes I have the signed permission from their parents. That �s the first thing we do at the start of every school year :) 
I do hope to involve students in the blog by I �ll have to go step by step:) I �m still learning things:)

14 Jul 2014     

lisilemos
Argentina

Congrats for your new project! I wish you have fun  teaching English, too!
Cheers! Thumbs Up

15 Jul 2014