Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > class activities or games    

class activities or games

mahlove
Japan

class activities or games

hello friends, i would to ask for your help. i need some ideas of new activities or games for students. thank you all

15 Jul 2014      

Peperutkaa
Macedonia

What age are your students? Do you need games and activities for younger students or teens?

15 Jul 2014     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

If you have a whiteboard or a computer in your class you can you the ideas and games at http://www.engames.eu.

15 Jul 2014     

everdeen87
Ireland

Hot Seat
Stop the Bus
Word Association
Hangman
Wink Murder
A-Z Board Race
Yes/No game
20 Questions
Who am I? (put the post it on SS foreheads)
Find Someone Who
Bingo (words or numbers)
Two Truths, One Lie
Name Chain (Add a corresponding adjective Devious Dan)

15 Jul 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

A great list,  everdeen- but what �s �stop the bus �?

15 Jul 2014     

everdeen87
Ireland

Its a language game, you might know it by another name and I �m sure you �re students will have their own name for it. Basically you have a couple of categories: girls name, boys name, food, drink, Film/TV, colour, place, animal, total. The teacher silently says the alphabet in their head and students shout stop. They have to use the letter to fill the categories and the person who finishes first shouts �stop the bus � and everyone has to put their pens down. 10 points for a correct answer, 5 points if you share an answer with someone else.

15 Jul 2014     

GIOVANNI
Canada

If you have a computer Jeopardy and Password are lots of fun.  You can make these games suit whatever the class is learning.  You might also try some of the games that are on this site.

15 Jul 2014