Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > penpals    

penpals

chrissmolder
Australia

penpals

Hello! I am a teacher in Sabah, Malaysian Borneo. I am looking for penpals for my year 7 and 8 ESL students (ages from around 12-14) for the 2014/2015 academic year beginning in September.  Our school is English medium, so our students are fairly proficient. I would love to find someone anywhere who would be committed to exchanging letters and cultural information around three times over the course of the year (please if you think you don �t have time, don �t do it--I don �t want my students to be disappointed).

Last year we had a lovely exchange with students in the Czech Republic, and exchanged recipes, information about our holidays and so on, and students were able to write to individual students. It was very educational and a lot of fun!

Please PM me if you are interested Thumbs Up

19 Jul 2014      

Alvaroegido
Hungary

Hi,
It �s a great idea. I �m interested in your project.
You can write to my email address [email protected].
I have sent you a private message with some more details.
Bye
P�gi

20 Jul 2014     

chrissmolder
Australia

Thanks Pagi! I will do that Smile

21 Jul 2014     

rhze777
Philippines

What would be the mode of sending letters? Thru snail mail or email?

21 Jul 2014