Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > looking for youtube video or supplementary ideas    

looking for youtube video or supplementary ideas

Sharwong
Canada

looking for youtube video or supplementary ideas

Hi fellow teachers,

Does anyone have a link to a youtube video discussing (I don �t know if it exists yet) the counterculture movement against cellphone, computer  or social media use?  I can �t seem to find anything relevant on that topic.  It should be less than 5 minutes long.

I �m teaching a group of advanced students and need supplementary material for Advanced North American Inside Out Unit 11 and the opening unit is "Words".  Thanks in advance.

Sharon

27 Jul 2014      

pinkdaisy
United Kingdom

I saw a lesson on allatc  that used a a poem about social media. It came with a lesson plan and extra materials.

27 Jul 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

How about the Look Up poem?

27 Jul 2014     

alien boy
Japan

Hi Sharwong! You might find some interesting groups to research in this article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/17/life-without-technology-t_n_4561571.html Cheers, AB

28 Jul 2014     

Sharwong
Canada

Interesting stuff!

Thanks all!

28 Jul 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

The response video to Look up is called look down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwKpOCFiDcI#aid=P9XXjmEcIho

Your students  might like to compare and contrast the Look up video that ueslteacher shared with the response video.

29 Jul 2014