Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need help from a native speaker please!    

need help from a native speaker please!

ELOJOLIE274
France

need help from a native speaker please!

hello!

i need the help of a couple of native speakers to record some sentences - 22 in total but if 3 native speakers volonteer it would be around 7 each... if more volunteer (you see what I mean)...

the sentences are very easy: (a few examples)

Do you have any pets ?

Where do you live?

How do you spell it?

Can you speak up?

Can I have a worksheet?

Where can I put that?

the recording is meant to help my pupils master the pronunciation of "do" and "can" (with the very difficult schwa /Ə/) - as well as the sentence stress and intonation difference between yes-no questions and wh- questions.

i intend to make a powerpoint out of these recordings and obviously you will be the first to receive it... and as a bonus i will give you the link to all the documents i have so far in that lesson plan (the final task being "write and act out a scene: there �s a new pupil in class")

thank you!!!

1 Aug 2014      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Done mine. Yes, Elodie, it was easy, even for a technophobe! Let me know if I can be of further help.

Lynne 

2 Aug 2014     

marjorierose
Argentina

I can help, if you still need help! Smile

2 Aug 2014