Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > agents seek update on warrnambool saleyards status     

agents seek update on warrnambool saleyards status

fzuzrh2
Andorra

ACT Global Sports, a licensee of the FIFA Quality Concept, was selected to replace the natural grass surface with an artificial one that would meet the requirements of international FIFA matches. Chris Clapham, Director of ACT Global Sports, comments, "FIFA is making large scale investments to develop football in Africa, and we are pleased to be selected for these projects. We thank the Malawi and Zimbabwe Football Federations for their support on these challenging projects."

For users whose needs are confined to simple office productivity, communications, and media consumption, the E 350 may well be sufficient. For those places where you might have considered an Atom or Ion based slim desktop system before, you �d now do better to consider a Brazos based offering. In fact, we �re left wondering how Intel could possibly continue its long standing (and seemingly intentional) neglect of [url=http://www.authenticjerseyssuppliersjersey.com]NFL jerseys wholesale[/url] the graphics and video capabilities of this Atom platform for another generation.

Dhoni dodged the question [url=http://www.jerseysfootballcheap.com]Cheap nfl jerseys[/url] of whether India were favourites for the tournament by saying: "For a change we won �t be considered underdogs." He stuck to what has become almost a mantra for him in his time as captain in saying "processes" would take precedence over results. "I never predict much when it comes to cricket. We believe in each of us, and the support staff members are also there to help us. We believe in doing the process, so I have no prediction about the World Cup and we will just give it our best shot."

When Kenworthy was 16, he entered a video into the Jon Olsson Invitational contest showcasing his ski skills at Telluride �s modest terrain park. He didn �t end up going to the contest, but the video earned him [url=http://www.handbagsoutletpursescheap.com]Wholesale Coach bags[/url] his first sponsors. When he was 18, he showed up for a slopestyle contest and registration was full, but halfpipe was open. He �d never skied halfpipe. In practice he learned some tricks and did well in his first time in the pipe. Now the 22 year old is a double threat, capable [url=http://www.jerseysauthenticcheapjerseyscheap.com]Authentic nfl jerseys[/url] of throwing the biggest combinations of tricks in both the pipe and on the slopestyle course. At the X Games, he became the first skier to throw a triple cork 1440 in slopestyle competition but still missed the [url=http://www.jerseysauthenticwholesaleauthentic.com]Wholesale jerseys from china[/url] podium. While he clinched a slot on the slopestyle team, he qualified fourth in halfpipe, leaving him on the bubble. That fourth slot went via coaches � discretion to Torin Yater Wallace, who was injured during Olympic qualifying.

NEW YORK Soccer fans called him the Black Panther, in the manner of the day, because he was from Mozambique, playing for Portugal, but there was little feline about Eusebio. He was big in the beams and solid around the middle even when he was 24 and, for a few magical weeks, the most captivating player of the 1966 World Cup.

The Minnesota native has not been slowed by a splint splint, rigid or semiflexible device for the immobilization of displaced or fractured parts of the body. Most commonly employed for fractures of bones, a splint may be a first aid measure that allows the patient to be moved without displacing the injured part, or it on her right hand, worn to protect the thumb she cut when she grabbed a broken champagne bottle after clinching gold in the downhill at Val d �Isere on February 9.

11 Aug 2014      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Are you sick and tired of these spammers, too? Let �s give them a biscuit of their own dough and send as many emails as we can.  I �ve created a hotmail address especially for this purpose, meaning I don �t have to bother whatever kind of reply I get into that account. I don �t use it for anything else. Their address is: [email protected] Let �s spam the spammers, and email i.e. them their own S*& ! articles.  (an easy copy paste activity.) 

11 Aug 2014     

jannabanna
France

Why doesn �t Victor just cancel their account?

12 Aug 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yes, sick and tired. Good idea, @ both Peter and Janet.

12 Aug 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

# Janet. I �m sure Victor will cancel their account in due time, but they keep coming back with different names. Hence it has been suggested not so long ago that moderators should have the power to do so as well, as Victor is a busy man, too, as we all know. This time we were lucky with only one entry, but it �s nevertheless b!&^%# annoying. Hence my idea to spam them for a while. You never now that we may get a message across. Peter.

12 Aug 2014     

mariannina
Italy

Peter, I �d do it with pleasure, but I didn �t understand how! Unhappy

12 Aug 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

How to spam: Open a hotmail or yahoo account, with a fake name of course. When the account is up and running, email as you normally do, but this time to [email protected] only (as these seem to be the spammers on ESL Printables). Copy the stuff they post on our site, and paste it into an email. Click send and repeat as many times as you can. I did 50 in about ten minutes, and I added "Please stop spamming other people �s websites with this shit". Anything you get in return into that account can be delete without even a second thought, because it �s not an active account you �d use for friends and family. And yes, you �ll get spam in return. They seem to pass on email addresses, too.  With two clicks, select all and delete, you get rid of any emails. Or you just forget about it, and when the time comes, you simply create another email account. Big smile  Revenge is a sweet thing Angry  Cheers, Peter

12 Aug 2014     

mariannina
Italy

Well, I �ll try! Confused
Thank you and ciao.
Mariannina

13 Aug 2014     

olaola
Italy

I don �t think this guy will check his/her account... it might be as  fake as yours, Peter.

13 Aug 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I just wonder why spam stays on while threads dealing with sensitive or political issues manage to be dealt with and successfully removed...

13 Aug 2014     

jannabanna
France

I quite agree ueslteacher.  It should have been deleted immediately!

14 Aug 2014