Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What´s this?    

What´s this?

brahmam
India

What´s this?

Some one sent me the following link yesterday. I couldn�t understand what it meant. It seems he/she is a member of eslprintables.com. Is it possible to get email addresses of other members?

http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-3110590-10534160

2 Oct 2008      

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear , brahmam
India

I am sorry this happens to you:
An Eslprintables member can have you address in these cases:
-You let it public in your profile and someone took it from there when this was possible in the old forum.
-You gave to someone via a private message still in the old forum.
-You published it in this new forum and then it could be taken by anyone.
-You sent an e-mail to someone and as you should know the address of the sender is visible.
-You put in a comment on someone�s WS.

however, such mail are very common nowadays (I had a look at yours). These are a kind of spams. I receive tens in my e-mail box sometimes. I don�t know how they manage to have one�s address. Personally, I have a rule for this. DELETE, I don�t even open them. Why do I open a mail I wasn�t waiting for or I don�t know who is it from?
I suggest that you publish the address of the sender here in the forum maybe its owner or any member who knows him/her will react an give more information.

2 Oct 2008