Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Problem with the preview of a worksheet    

Problem with the preview of a worksheet

mfraczek
France

Problem with the preview of a worksheet

Hello everyone!   Embarrassed

I �ve been having problems with the last worksheet I posted on this gorgeous website. 
First I got a message saying I had to send it again, which I did. Now, one of the boxes appears empty and my worksheet looks really uncomplete and not very useful. 
I �m not a computer expert  so I was wondering if anyone could help.
Thanks in advance 

Murielle

21 Aug 2014      

nathalie891
France

Hi there, I downloaded your worksheet to check it. it �s strange but the text in the last box is written in white, I had to put it back to black to be able to read it. I think something similar happened to another worksheet a few days ago, so I guess the problem isn �t coming from you!

21 Aug 2014     

mfraczek
France

Hello Nathalie,
Thanks for your time! I thought I had committed a mistake. I really appreciate your precious help. Enjoy your last week of holiday.....

21 Aug 2014     

tashaleks
Spain

Yes the same happened to me, the text was turned white! I updated it, changing all my text to black (even though it was black on my original) clicked save and reuploaded. The only problem I have now is on the preview it looks like I haven �t used the spacebar between my words. Hope you get sorted too x

21 Aug 2014     

dackala
Serbia

mfraczek do you use docx files? If you do, then I know why you have problems. This site has some problems with accepting docx files. Victor said he would see what the problem is. Anyway try to save your document as doc and then sent it-that �s how it �s going to appear here ( if that is the problem).

21 Aug 2014