Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Looking for web-pages with movies with English subtitles    

Looking for web-pages with movies with English subtitles

Jessisun
Argentina

Looking for web-pages with movies with English subtitles

Hi, everybody!!! :) I need your help! My adult classes LOVE to watch movies with English subtitles but I can �t find any good site with lots of movies and subtitles...It �d be better if the webpages are for free!!! Do you know any sources???? Thank you a lot in advance!!!! Regards! Big smile

22 Aug 2014      

Peter Hardy
Australia

My adult students love subtitles, too, but often films and docos from YouTube don �t have subtitles, although you could search specifically for material with subtitles. Instead, I tell my SS that people don �t speak with subtitles, and that they have to learn to listen. Having said this, I know there are websites where you can get subtitles, but the web address escaped me. You �ll have to do a google search :-( My colleague used it, with mixed success as the synchronisation was very lousy. When you play DVDs instead of downloaded clips, you will definitely have subtitles, not? Hope this answer is of some help. Cheers, Peter

24 Aug 2014     

tagoreluz1
Spain

http://www.ororo.tv

24 Aug 2014