Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > about .PDF upload    

about .PDF upload

cf0305
China

about .PDF upload

Hello, I want to make contribution in the form of .pdf, but I couldn �t fine where I can go. 

23 Aug 2014      

Manuhk
Hong Kong

You can only upload .ppt, .doc and .docx files.

23 Aug 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

As Manuhk said, we only upload .doc,.docx, .ppt and .pptx. The main reason is that we can edit these docs, which is impossible with PDF. Luckily you can convert your pdf files back to word-files, so you don �t have to re-create your work. Cheers, Peter

24 Aug 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

For those wondering about conversions: Conversions are done in different ways. In Adobe Acrobat, newer versions, you �ll see an online converter under �Export PDF � when you open a PDF file. But you have to pay for it, about U$25 per year. Next, there are free converters available online. You can either download a program or do the conversion online. One of these free sites is http://convertpdftoword.net/ Saves you the hassle of installing a program, or worse, sorting out which one works best. Not all convertors are created equally, you know. The online service is handy if you have the occasional file. I love it, and I �m sure you will too. Feel free to contact me (to let me know it worked ;-) Cheers, Peter

24 Aug 2014     

MrsGL
Belgium

And what if our word doc doesn �t appear properly cause of the handwriting, the font?

I �ve just downloaded pdf creator and converted my word doc into pdf so that it could appear properly, and I realise I can �t send it now :-s

Is there nothing to do to avoid this problem of display due to special (downloaded) fonts?

Thank you

29 Aug 2014