Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Continue the story    

Continue the story

sarasantos
Portugal

... luck! These students look...

2 Sep 2014     

zalora
Thailand

rather use the computer to print out the words "Welcome Back To School!!" and stick it on the classroom wall with matching hanging pens or pencils as giveaways to each of them :))))

2 Sep 2014     

douglas
United States

These students looked like they were not going to be impressed by the pen and pencil giveaways because...

3 Sep 2014     

zalora
Thailand

because they don �t really need them so instead, it comes up with candies and chocolates, or maybe i should change it with a piece of rolled paper written a title of a short essay like, "My Garden", My Favourite Pet", "Where I Went During The Summer". and is to be done after a week.

3 Sep 2014     

maryse pey�
France

Well couldn �t it be more inspiring if the ink of the pens was the color of chocolate ? And the subject of the essay may be...

3 Sep 2014     

Apodo
Australia

�Why my teacher isn �t wearing any shoes �.

Suddenly there was movement in the corner of the room. The plant was beginning to...

3 Sep 2014     

flo84
France

grow. It kept growing until...

3 Sep 2014     

maryse pey�
France

... its leaves touched the ceiling then something could be heard. It was...

3 Sep 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

the green giant!  His mood was rather...

3 Sep 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

upbeat and enthused with the joy of living. He made the most insightful and wonderful comment, �

3 Sep 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >