Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Rather disappointed... : ī(    

Rather disappointed... : ī(

decspec
Argentina

Rather disappointed... : ī(

Hi, dear Teachers! How is everything? First of all, I īd like to say that I think this website is Paradise for us, teachers Smile It īs far the best ESL website on the internet. Now, the reason why I am posting... I have been uploading some worksheets these days, but I havenīt received almost any points Unhappy... I know that the fact of getting points depends on the quantity of people who download our worksheets, but I consider that my contributions are not soooo bad as not to be downloaded by anyone. Am I right? I need your opinion! Maybe I īm doing things wrong... Could you help me, please? I don īt have a lot of experience here. In fact, this is my first post.

Thanks in advance for your help! Kisses from Argentina!

13 Feb 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I just had a look at your materials, and I think you improve all the time.
You are already a premium member and can download 30 free  new printables
a day!
It took a while for me to earn points too.
All good things take time. You just have to keep making fine materials and have patience.
I think you īre doing just fine.
No reason to be disappointed at all.
All the best
L

13 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

I just looked at your material as well and I agree with Libertybelle, your worksheets are nice and are improving all the time and you have your 30 points. Have a look at some of the popular worksheets and learn from them, compare mpotb`s adjective worksheet from today with yours and you`ll notice there is alot more content. Study the popular worksheets, and learn. But also develop ideas and worksheets that you like, most importantly, and feel good about your work. For me, of course I love people downloading my work and getting lovely comments but mostly I love having an idea and seeing it come to life! It`s FUN!! Other than that, be patient! : )

13 Feb 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

It depends on many things. Your material may be good but maybe you donīt post it at the right time. For example, I posted a worksheet I made for St Valentine which, from my points of view was not good (just a few poems and pictures I collected and rearranged with photos) but many people downloaded it in one day just because I posted it at the right time.
Moreover, it also depends on the number of member friends you have. I have seen awful materials or just copies of other worksheets which have been downloaded hundreds of times and many goos materials that have no downloads at all.
Best wishes
Silvia

13 Feb 2009     

decspec
Argentina

Thank you very much for your kind comments! Maybe I īm getting a bit anxious... Confused, so I īll try to cool down a bit and use my energy to keep thinking about new and original material.
Thanks again for using your time to give me useful advice Hug!

Love from Argentina!

13 Feb 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I  AGREE WITH YOU SILVIA
decspec, you should keep making nice ws and as you say try not to be so anxious.
Love from Spain

13 Feb 2009