Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > spammers or hackers    

spammers or hackers

spied-d-aignel
France

spammers or hackers

Hi, everyone , it is nice to have access to the site again , yesterday, September 9th, I tried several times  in the afternoon , and I couldn �t . there was a message saying 500 error ........... or something like that , I just wanted to know if it was local to sunny Normandy , or if other people had had the same problem. thanks and have a great day!! Sylvie

9 Sep 2014      

karagozian
France

Probably due to squatting spammers. I wish you a fine sunny day dear Sylvie,

10 Sep 2014     

Mtess
Spain

Hi!!

I had the same problem yesterday and even today. In my screem appeared "500 internal server error". I �ve been able to access to eslprintables through the "cach�" option, because the "real" web doesn �t work. 

I think that it isn �t a spam, it �s something which doesn �t work in a good way from the webpage server.

any idea?

10 Sep 2014     

Hazza
Australia

No issues over here!

10 Sep 2014     

noor aeni
Indonesia

Excuse me, I still can �t connect this site from my notebook. Pleasr help me. What should I do? Thanks in advance

10 Sep 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I still have the error message 500 when I try to access eslprintables  using internet explorer, but I can access it using google chrome.

10 Sep 2014     

victor
Spain

It was an error in the main page. It was working properly if you were already logged in, but there was an error if you were not. 
Now it is OK.

10 Sep 2014     

Mtess
Spain

Thanks Victor!!! everything is ok now.SmileHug

10 Sep 2014     

olgavillanua
Spain

Yes, it �s back again!. Thanks once more!

10 Sep 2014     

sarasantos
Portugal

Good to be back now! I missed it so much!!! Thanks so much, dear Victor, for solving the problem...once more! Thumbs Up

10 Sep 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

A teacher of language called Lynne
Got into one helluva spin - 
ESLP went down
Which made this lady frown.
Thank God it is working ag �in!

10 Sep 2014     

1    2    Next >