Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Problems uploading .pptx files    

Problems uploading .pptx files

Manuhk
Hong Kong

Problems uploading .pptx files

Is it only me, or do others have problems uploading .pptx files too. When I tried it last week, I got a message that the file (a game) cannot be uploaded (technical error). I then converted the file to .ppt and was able to upload it without problems. Something similar happened today. The .pptx file I uploaded only shows one page (of 16), while the .ppt version of the same file show all pages. I didn �t exeed the file limit of 3mb either, the first one had 1.3mb, today �s 1.7.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you 

10 Sep 2014      

corinne milne
Andorra

Yes, I too had great problems and the file HAS to be a WORD file, so in the end I got a friend to put my lesson plan into a word file and email it to me. I only have libre office, I don �t have word on my computer. I don �t know if this is of any help as you seemed to be successful with one upload.

10 Sep 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

Not quite Corinne. I uploaded a Powerpoint, the system requirement for that are either .pptx or .ppt files under 3mb. However, I was unable to upload the .pptx and had to conbert it into .ppt file, sadly thus losing the embedded sound Thumbs Down
Could the moderators please look into the issue, i �d be extremely thankful for it.

10 Sep 2014