Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pals - older students    

Pen pals - older students

teacher_dave
Germany

Pen pals - older students

Hi all, I have been reading through the Forums for pen pals but the Ages are all too low for my students. Is there anyone out there with students aged 16-18 (or older) who would be interested in having a pen pal? We are in Germany, by the way. I hope to hear from some of you :-) Dave

16 Sep 2014      

curk
Spain

Hi Dave

This is Juan Carlos from Spain. School year starts  in Spain tomorrow for secondary studentudents.  . I am a secondary  English teacher and my students are between sixteen and eighteen. So I will tell them as soon as I start my classes and I can answer you as soon as possible. I think it is a good way for them to keep in touch with other students who are learning English as well and practise their English.

I can give you my email and we can contact by email if you wish.

My email is [email protected]  

My best regards from Burgos ( a city in the north of Spain) 

Juan CarlosWink

16 Sep 2014     

teacher_dave
Germany

Wow! Great! I have a grade 11 class of about 25 students, aged 16-18 so that could be a perfect match. Let me know how your class responds, and we can go from there. Greetings from Bielefeld, Dave

17 Sep 2014     

Lizzie74
Italy

Hi, I �ve just read this post. I know it �s late, but if you still need penpals my students would be happy to write to yours. I have students aged from 13 to 19, but it �s difficult to find matches for the older. If you �re interested, please contact me, Raffaela

26 Sep 2014