Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > answer key    

answer key

kekenito
Spain

answer key

Every single day people upload very interesting worksheets without the answer key. It �s a pity because I �d like to download many but I don �t do it. If you want extra points please give us the opportunity to gain time and we all will be benefited

20 Sep 2014      

class centre
Belarus

I would also like to have the keys because it �s quite useful for the students to check and find the mistakes. Also it gives me the opportunity to analize the mistakes individually with my sts.

20 Sep 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

I fully agree with kekenito since we are so overloaded that we have no time to work on the answers of every single worksheet we download.

20 Sep 2014     

florimago
Spain

Well, I think we should empathize with the generous people who day after day upload and share their work in this wonderful site . yes,I agree , most of us are overloaded , but what about the partners who upload their work ? Are they idle? I don �t think so !!! We download ws , no say thanks and even more , do we want the teacher`s key ?

20 Sep 2014     

kekenito
Spain

We are all here to share, to make other people work easier and at the same time to benefit ourselves. Of course I want the teacher �s key...if possible. If not, unfortunately I won �t download. I �ll try to thank every time I download a ws if this helps.

20 Sep 2014     

maritolaba
Argentina

yes, u are right. i did not take into account it!! I will do it if it is useful for you

20 Sep 2014     

maritolaba
Argentina

yes, u are right. i did not take into account it!! I will do it if it is useful for you

20 Sep 2014     

joy2bill
Australia

Surely when a person creates a worksheet they have to think of the answers so it seems logical to add the key with the worksheet. I find them very useful as sometimes the intention of the question is not clear.

As for thanking people it is just common politeness, a concept that I am sure is in every culture. Do it, guys, it won �t kill you. I also finds it helps me to know whether I have downloaded something before.

20 Sep 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Why do you need keys? How does it work? if you give it out with the ws, the student can just copy the answers. If you go over them in class, the level of English of most wss here is pretty basic, so you can give the answers off the cuff without difficulty, I would think. 
I �m just curious. 

21 Sep 2014     

joy2bill
Australia

Too true...we can give the answers off the cuff but that is how mistakes can be made. In my adult class of 17 I might have several at once calling out the answer. Often they are giving several correct answers all at the same time which can be confusing for this one, old brain of mine. It can be easier to give them the answers to check themselves....after they have completed the exercises, of course. 

21 Sep 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

OK joy2bill, you have convinced me. It �s going to be a bit of extra work, but it �s good to provide a quality product. That is what we are about! Have a good Sunday.
Lynne 

21 Sep 2014     

1    2    Next >