Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pictures of important moments of a famous figure or an animation charcter or a clipart character    

pictures of important moments of a famous figure or an animation charcter or a clipart character

samsunmustafa
Turkey

pictures of important moments of a famous figure or an animation charcter or a clipart character

Dear helpful teachers;

I �ve been looking for some photos or pictures of a famous person - or a cartoon character taken at important moments of their lives. e.g. at their wedding,when they have a baby, when they graduate,when they die and so on ....
Or , you can also tell me the name of a famous person whose photos I can find on the net.I don �t know a lot about the Biritish or American celebrities.

Thanks a lot, 
Have a nice evenin    
bye

20 Sep 2014      

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

What about Princess Diana?

20 Sep 2014     

florimago
Spain

What about JFk?

20 Sep 2014     

bilgen
Turkey

Type "magixl" on google images and check out. I used those heads as a groupwork activity in personality and appearance subject

20 Sep 2014     

nathalie891
France

Just like Princess Diana, I �m thinking of Kate middleton

21 Sep 2014     

ELOJOLIE274
France

i bet your pupils will know a lot about the Simpsons: online you can find pictures of Marge and Homer getting married, of Bart and Lisa when they were babies, and of various outtings they did (home fishing, homer strangling bart, marge cooking, lisa playing the saxophone...)

21 Sep 2014