Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPALS NEEDED EMERGENCY:))    

PENPALS NEEDED EMERGENCY:))

woodly
Turkey

PENPALS NEEDED EMERGENCY:))

Hi friends,

I �m looking for penpals aged 15-16-17. I have about 10 pupils really want to know teenagers from another country.I can increase the numbers of my students.I �d be very happy If I could find a nice country and a nice teacher, whom I can trust,of course.it �ll be great to work as partner with your school.

We �re Turkish, from TURKEY. I �m working in a private college.If you are interested, please let me know. We can contact via emails then make our plans for this year together.Our students can also send letters eachother while they are writing via emails.they can send small gifts which cost not too much.These are whatI want I hope one of the teacher can help.European countries would be better.

Thank you!

Cengiz �akır

This is where I have been working...

http://www.akhisarkoleji.com/anasayfa.html

28 Sep 2014      

cdh409
United States

can you email me at charlesh04091 at gmail dot com?
i have a class of students we can trade letters with

28 Sep 2014     

Vladislavchik
Russian Federation

And me too Smile: [email protected].

My name is Vladislav. My students have pen-pals from Marocco and Croatia. It will be great to have them from Turkey.

Best regards Smile

28 Sep 2014     

sasophia2014
Albania

my email is [email protected]. i would like . lets talk about this.

28 Sep 2014     

oiseau bleu
Tunisia

Hi i �m a Tunisian teacher teaching at a public secondary school in the south of Tunisia, My students are aged 16 17 and 18 It will be really great for them to have penpals from other countries and to practise their English
THIS is my email address  [email protected]

28 Sep 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

Hi. I �ve never tried this idea of having my students exchanging writings or emails  with penpals from another country , but it sounds quite interesting ! 
Here �s my email in case you �re interested to email me : [email protected]
& I �m from Tangier, Morocco . Thumbs Up  

28 Sep 2014