Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > ONLINE EXERCISES with English exercises .com HELP !    

ONLINE EXERCISES with English exercises .com HELP !

catfaure
France

ONLINE EXERCISES with English exercises .com HELP !

I love the online exercises ! I �d like to give links to my pupils so that they can practise  freely at home. The problem is, they will log onto my account and as such will be able to download the exercises that are suggested above the online exercise.
How can I have them register on a separate account ? Thanks for your help ! Cat

29 Sep 2014      

Zora
Canada

Why don �t you just make a separate account and use it for the classroom?

29 Sep 2014     

catfaure
France

According to the policy of ESL, it is not allowed to have two accounts, there must be another way surely ?

29 Sep 2014     

dackala
Serbia

It �s possible to do exercises without any account. They don � t need to have an account. Send them simply a link to the exercise!

29 Sep 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

All you need to do is create a student group in englishexercises.org under your teacher account with separate login details for each student. That way you �ll be able to see their progress: how many attempts they �ve made, their mistakes, etc. You �ll be able to assign each student different exercises depending on their need. The students will be logging in under their accounts, in the student login slot.

Go to englishexercises.org, log in and click my groups, create a new group by typing in the name for it, then click on the name and enter a new student, their name and password (don�t forget to note that down), do the same for each student in the group.

29 Sep 2014     

catfaure
France

WOW ! brilliant, thanks ever so much for your help , i had not realized I could create my groups ! Silly me ! 

30 Sep 2014