Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pages like this in French    

pages like this in French

Nuria08
Spain

pages like this in French

The French teacher in my secondary school keeps asking me if there are pages such as this one in French. She loves our printables and finds the page really useful. Does anyone know if there are printable activities in French anywhere?
Thanks for your help!

14 Feb 2009      

picardc
Canada

I �m also a french teacher so if you find anything would love to know about it
Thanks
Chantal

14 Feb 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I have yet to come across a site like this one. here are some websites browse for useful materials.

14 Feb 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I would love to find a site like this in French.  I wish I knew more French too.  You may find a large list of websites on my blog page at site.fslprintables.com

If you want to share some resources for elementary school students let me know.  I have some  resources that I have posted on the internet.

Pinky

I currently teach French.

14 Feb 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, There really isn �t any  French site like this one. I teach French  and I have a lot of material that I could share. If you are interested, contact me and I can send thing for any level and age.

14 Feb 2009