Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > i don´t know    

i don´t know

PINKFLOYD
Argentina

i don´t know

hi...im a new member and i have more than 30 points...i want to know when can i download worksheets without using my points? last night i downloaded some worksheets but i lost some points..why??

thx..regards from Argentina...!!!

2 Oct 2008      

Aiyana
United States

Hi there !

You need to earn more then 30 pts. to become a premium member i.e when you have 31 pts. that time
you get premium membership Thumbs Up .This membership allows you to download 30 worksheets free.These are the
New worksheets which you see on the left side on the webpage.When you scroll down you will see Show all
when you click on this you see the recently uploaded worksheets and you will also see
(As a premium member you can download this worksheet for free) in front of those ws.
However if you want to download any other ws other then the recent ones you have to use 1 pt. for
downloading one ws.
I hope this will help.

Nandini Smile!

2 Oct 2008     

PINKFLOYD
Argentina

hi Nadini!! thx so much but i already have more than 30 points but  last night i downloaded some new worksheets however i  lost some points...why?? Unhappy
 thanks!! hugs!!

2 Oct 2008     

Aiyana
United States

Your profile

Aiyana
nandini
downloads: 8

Hi,
These are my account details.Though I have downloaded 8 ws but my pts. will still show 67 and not 59(67-8)
The number of ws downloaded will be shown as downloads : 8
Now to keep 31 pts. in my account if I want to use rest of my points I cannot download Embarrassed36 worksheets
(67-31=36)
I can download only Tongue 28 worksheets (subtracting the points for the ones I have already downloaded i.e.8
Do you think that this is happening in your case i.e. you are just checking the points but not the downloads?
I hope its not too confusing or probably if someone can reply in a better way please do !

2 Oct 2008     

Aiyana
United States

Also when I check your account I can see you have earned 33 points till now which will allow you to download only 2 new ws if you want to retain your premium membership.Smile !

2 Oct 2008     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Hi Aiyana

I think that once you have 30 points you will always be a premium member as your points will not go down - it is your downloads that go up (when you download those worksheets that aren�t free).  So Pinkfloyd can use all 33 points if they wish and still be a premium member and able to download 30 new worksheets a day.

BTW the baby in your prfile picture is so cute and such a beautiful smileSmile

2 Oct 2008     

PINKFLOYD
Argentina

thank you very much for your help!!! i understand!!...you are so kind!! thx again...hugs!!
Smile

3 Oct 2008