Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Easy peasy cheesy! Caption winner.    

Easy peasy cheesy! Caption winner.

evinches
France

Easy peasy cheesy! Caption winner.

NEW CAPTION COMPETITION- Winner

Congratulations to "florimago" from Spain for her winning entry about cheese. 
Milky ying yang!
So now we �re looking forward to her new picture :)

1 Oct 2014      

florimago
Spain

First of all thanks , dear Esther for choosing my entry . I �ll try to post a new picture ASAP . Today, I feel like sharing something with all the friends of this great site. I don�t know if it might be of any help for some of you but here it goes . A day like today, 5 months ago , my mother died. You can guess how I felt but decided to look forward , yes like the bike,never looking back, you know. I decided my pain wouldn�t bring me down, I struggled to look the same though things were different. Since then, this wonderful site, believe me or not, has been a "way of escaping the ugly truth" . Since then, I �ve won this competition some times and every time it happens , I feel so special..., I feel nothing can stop me, I feel I can still sound "funny or witty" despite all the sorrow and grief in my heart . Remember, dear friends, whatever it happens , the show must go on .... and a positive attitude will be our best friend . Flori

1 Oct 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Beautiful thoughts, Flori. Sorry about your Mum. She would be proud of your attitude.
Lynne XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 Oct 2014     

douglas
United States

Beautiful words and a wonderful attitude Flori!

2 Oct 2014