Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.    

500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

redcamarocruiser
United States

500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

I received this message when I tried to log in. I cleared my cookies and browser settings and now I can log in.  I searched the internet and found several instances in the forum at eslprintables where others reported this 500 error when uploading files that were too large.

No one mentioned the 500 error in the forum for login problems, so I wanted to share the solution in case it ever happens to another member. In my case, I changed my  avatar and password and I guess the  previously set cookies could not reconcile the new password.

1 Oct 2014