Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > It īs been a few days and I still haven īt received my points:(    

It īs been a few days and I still haven īt received my points:(

rhermann
United States

It īs been a few days and I still haven īt received my points:(

I submitted a worksheet five days ago ("I Know I Can" by Nas). It is posted online-I see it when I search for it and some people have downloaded it, but it is not listed under "My Printables" and I have yet to receive points for it. Is it common for it to take more than two days? I just want to make sure I get my points:)

4 Oct 2014      

Jayho
Australia

The worksheet you mention is attached to a different account: profherman.  This account is now īdeleted � but for some reason the worksheet is still there.

Did you have a previous account? 

4 Oct 2014     

rhermann
United States

Thank you!!! That is very helpful, and I can īt believe I didn īt notice that. I īm not sure what happened, but I am sure it can be fixed!

4 Oct 2014     

ranocchia
Italy

hi there, I posted my contribution, a ppt named Comparatives. Unfortunately I still haven īt got any point, even though my file is well visible into the latest entries.
Can you help me?
thx
Cry

5 Oct 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

Ranocchia, your PPT is in the contributions of the day. It can take up to two days to get your points. 

5 Oct 2014     

86luc
Malta

I have the same problem like yours I send to cvc worksheets and none download so I had no ppoints to download .pls download MINE THANKS

5 Oct 2014