Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SEEKING ENGLISH PEN-FRIENDS    

SEEKING ENGLISH PEN-FRIENDS

niksailor
Russian Federation

SEEKING ENGLISH PEN-FRIENDS

Dear teachers of English from all over the world! Could you tell me if there is a way to let our students communicate with one another on the Internet? Is there practice like this on this web-site? Do you have any students of yours wishing to have pen-friends from other countries? And, maybe, the last question so far: do you know any useful Internet sites, providing such services.
My Russian 15-16-year-old students are anxious to practise English through writing on the Internet. If you �ve got students with a similar wish, shall we make some arrangements for them all? :)
Thanx in advance! :)

5 Oct 2014      

noorhamza
Tunisia

Hello, 

My pupils and I are interested. We are from Tunisia and my 14-year-old pupils are looking for penpals from all over the world. You can send me an email to talk more about that: [email protected]

Bye 

5 Oct 2014     

mcp846
Ecuador

Hi,

My students and I are into that. We �re from Ecuador and my students are 16-18 year old.

We �ll be pleased to meet other interesting people.

Let me know if you �re interested.

My email address is [email protected]

5 Oct 2014     

niksailor
Russian Federation

Dear colleagues!

Thank you for your responses. I will let all of you know when we �ll be able to start our interaction as soon as I �ve had a talk with my studetns.

Have a nice day!

Nick

6 Oct 2014