Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Administrator īs contact data?    

Administrator īs contact data?

victor
Spain

I must aknowledge that I don īt answer all my emails, and I īm sorry for that. Sometimes my mailbox is so full... 
If you have a problem or suggestion concerning this website, it is better to send me a PM.

Joanna, I can īt explain why your exercise was not approved. It depends on the average rating given by other users. Anyway, please make sure that you follow the same rules which apply to worksheets.

Eliona, we try to apply the rules equally to all contributions, but this is a huge job for the moderators of the website. Anyway, If you find worksheets in other languages, yo can report them and surely they will be removed.

Thank you all for your comprehension and patience. 

9 Oct 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Victor!

As you have popped into the forum, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for creating and maintaining this wonderful site.

This site is amazing!  You are amazing! My job would be far more difficult without ESLprintables.

Thank you!

Jayho

9 Oct 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hear hear, Jayho. We all have a duty to maintain the site. If you see something which breaks the rules, you can always report it.

9 Oct 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

# Eliona. I īm glad to read you īve read the rules and instructions and will adhere to them. Regarding my conclusion about your disrespect, I tried to see it another way, but your statement "So I have reached the conclusion that this site is not managed as it should and this guy Victor likes to impose the rules whenever he wishes so" did not give much room for interpretation. However, after all the above messages we can now say that it īs water under the bridge, and that you as a new member will help us to keep this site for what it is: a great place where people help and respect each other. Cheers, Peter.

9 Oct 2014     

< Previous   1    2